Trusted, Effective Representation In Personal Injury Litigation
For more than 35 years, The Greene Law Firm PLLC has been a trusted resource for the injured in Louisville and other parts of Kentucky. As a family firm, we understand that when one person gets injured, their injury is likely to impact the entire family. We work tirelessly to help you hold the at-fault parties responsible and to resolve your case as efficiently and favorably as possible so that you can focus on taking care of yourself and those you love.
Were You Injured By A Negligent Driver?
A major aspect of our practice is representing victims of motor vehicle accidents. We can help you seek compensation after nearly any time of vehicle-related injury including:
- Car accidents caused by speeding, aggressive driving, drunk driving or distracted driving
- Crashes involving large trucks (tractor-trailers)
- Accidents caused by drivers of commercial vehicles
- Motorcyclist injuries in collisions with drivers of larger vehicles
- Collisions between trains and other motor vehicles (railroad crossing accidents)
No matter what type of crash you were involved in, chances are good that we can help you hold the at-fault driver accountable. We can also help you pursue a bad faith claim against an insurance company for unfairly denying or underpaying a legitimate accident claim.
Injuries On Dangerous Private Property
If you were injured due to a hazard or dangerous condition on private property – including stores, apartment buildings and homes – we can help you seek compensation from the property owner. This is a subset of personal injury law known as premises liability. Common examples include:
- Slip-and-fall injuries caused by spilled liquids in grocery stores or freshly mopped floors that don’t contain a “caution” sign
- Burns and other injuries from fires and explosions
- Dog bites and other animal attacks (even when they don’t occur on the dog owner’s property)
- Injuries and other problems caused by construction defects
You have a relatively short window of time to pursue a premises liability claim in Kentucky, so please don’t wait to contact our firm for help.
Harm Suffered While Receiving Medical Or Personal Care
We rely on hospitals and other care facilities to help us when we are ill or injured and to take care of us when we cannot do so ourselves. Unfortunately, sometimes the professionals who staff these facilities breach their duty of care, causing serious injuries and psychological harm. Our firm can help you seek compensation for care-related injuries including:
- Medical malpractice litigation brought against hospitals, physicians, nurses, pharmacists and others in the medical field
- Injuries caused by dangerous and defective prescription drugs or other consumer products
- Abuse and neglect of nursing home patients
These cases can be complex, and not all firms are equipped to handle them. But our attorneys bring decades of personal injury experience to each case, and we are proud of our record of success on behalf of clients injured in these scenarios.
Contact Us Today For A Free Initial Consultation
The Greene Law Firm is based in Louisville, Kentucky, and we serve clients throughout the surrounding areas. To discuss your legal options for free with one of our skilled attorneys, call us at 502-430-0467 or fill out our online contact form.