Protecting The Rights Of The Injured
Michael R. Greene
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Personal Injury
Michael R. Greene was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. Following his graduation from Saint Xavier High School, Michael attended the University of Kentucky. Following college, Michael returned home to Louisville to attend the Brandeis School of Law and obtained his law degree at the University of Louisville.
With a large portion of his career focused on personal injury, Michael has represented thousands of individuals and families who have suffered catastrophic injuries. With over 35 years of practicing law, Michael is qualified to handle your claims with efficiency, attention to detail and the highest level of personal service.
Since 1979, Michael has practiced as the senior partner in his firm, running his own firm. The founding of his firm was based upon two important principles. One, always treat the client with the utmost compassion and respect. Two, treat each case with the dedication and effort necessary to achieve the best possible result for the client. With over 35 years of practicing law with these twin aims, Michael has the ability to handle your case with compassion and dedication to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved.
Michael is proud to have practiced law with his wife, Cynthia Greene for over 30 years. Together, Michael and Cynthia, are the proud parents of Joseph W. Greene, M.D., Wilson W. Greene, Sara Greene Diebold, M.D., and Daniel W. Greene. When not spending time with his family, Michael is an avid golfer and enjoys traveling.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- Saint Xavier High School
- University of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Admitted to the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and Supreme Court
Current Employment Position
- Kentucky, 1976
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Kentucky